Articleship Opportunity at MyCFO
MyCFO is a leading implementation services company which provides CFO and Finance effectiveness services to clients across industry verticals and size. MyCFO currently services clients pan India through teams present in 7 Indian cities Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai and Coimbatore.
MyCFO is India’s largest and fastest growing brand in the ‘CFO services’ category working with companies across the ownership spectrum ranging from Family Owned, Private Equity/ Venture Capital backed, Listed, Indian subsidiary of a Multinational to those in the social impact space.
The CFO service is relevant to high growth companies that range from a start up to mid-sized company, while the Finance effectiveness service is useful to mid to large Indian/ Multinational Companies.
MyCFO works with companies to plug the wide gap that exists between the ‘demand’ for high quality finance services felt by high growth companies and the inadequate ‘supply’ of such services at the right levels of ownership, quality, timelines and more importantly that aligns with the company’s vision/plans.
– Ability to understand and manage multiple clients in different industry sectors
– Constant interaction with Promoters / Business heads and addressing important areas
– Finalize Financial MIS – P&L, CF, BS preparation and also Operating MIS
– Provide analysis and commentary to the Financial and Operating MIS
– To take overall ownership for the F&A function and team members
– Ensure all Statutory Compliances (Service Tax, TDS, VAT, transfer pricing, income tax etc.)
– Willing to travel to multiple locations in a week (within Mumbai & Delhi)
– Ability to work unsupervised
– Cash Flow Planning
– Identifying gaps and building robust processes
– Leading the budgeting effort
– Review of Financial Statements, leading the audit process with a Big 4 or large CA firm
– Managing relationships with Banks (negotiating credit limits, rate of interest, transaction costs etc)
– Reviewing day to day compliances – works with other department heads in the company to help improve business efficiency and help measure business performance – leads working capital reduction – leads cost savings initiatives – leads IT initiatives including ERP implementations – implements internal audit findings – coordinates secretarial activities and board meetings.
Visit: www.mycfo.in for more information.