Articleship at Engineer & Mehta
EM is a leading firm of chartered accountants headquartered in Mumbai (Bombay) , the financial capital of India. If you are looking at setting up a business or a relationship in INDIA, EM’s deep experience in this niche can help you achieve your India objectives.
EM has an impressive roster of international clients that it has helped over the last 25 years to set up in India and support them after the set-up. The international clients are spread all over the world – including Europe, the USA, Eurasia, South America, Asia, Australia and Africa. In Europe, EM has client relationships in several countries including Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Russia, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Greece etc. EM’s diverse clientele includes private and public companies, SME’s and Fortune 500 companies, traditional companies and digital enterprises, mature ones and start-ups, commercial and social sectors and even foreign governments.
EM enjoys very long relationships with its clients which is a testimony to the trust that its clients from all over the world have chosen to repose in the firm.
EM has a number of international institutional affiliations.
Most businesses today need and value speed. EM endeavors to match or better yours. This will be evident to you as soon as you estbalish your first contact with us.
India is a land of opportunity, but also of attendant risks. EM’s mission is to help you minimize risks while optimising the vast Indian opportunity.
Identifying problems is common, solving those is not. EM is solution-focussed, it’s motto is ‘Solutions for Business’.
EM is a full service accountancy firm headquartered in Mumbai (Bombay), the financial capital of India.
EM services an impressive roster of clients that are leading companies (seeClients – Companies) in their own fields and recognized names nationally and internationally. The clients operate in a broad cross-section of industries. (seeClients – Industries)
EM‘s execution capabilities have a wide geographical reach both internationally and domestically. EM can execute assignments in over 50 Indian cities and in 66 countries through 256 offices. (see Locations)
EM’s client relationships span a very wide cross-section of nationally and internationally recognized names. Whereas some relationships are in the nature of assignments, more commonly those are continuing, long-term ones, and some are as old as the Firm itself. We believe this to be a testimony to the integrity, professionalism and competence of the Firm. The client relationships include
- a major multinational advertising company
- a major European confectionary multinational
- a leading German chemical multinational
- a number of leading Italian chemicals multinationals
- a leading Italian textile machinery company
- a leading German engineering and plastics company
- a major Russian company involved in marine technology, equipments and vessels
- a leading Indian NGO involved with child & community welfare projects
- a major Far Eastern Telecom conglomerate
- a leading European bilateral chamber of commerce
- a number of major European tourism group
- a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical multinational
- one of the largest Indian pharmaceutical multinational
- a Fortune 500 multinational European bank
- a Fortune 500 multinational American bank
- a Fortune 500 multinational diversified American conglomerate
- and many other Indian and foreign businesses
- the largest conglomerate of Russian Defence Equipment Companies in India
- a Fortune 500 Oil & Gas Company
- a major American Tourism Group
- a major European Fitting Group
- a European Food Product Group
- a leading European Auto Part Group
- a major Japanese Automobile Group
- a major Japanese Engineering Construction Group
Clients: Global Spread
Our international clients are spread throughout the world. The largest number comes from the USA, Germany, France, Japan, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Russia etc. but many also come from other countries that include Greece, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, China, Australia, Hong Kong, etc.
We wish to emphasize that while we are privileged to deal with numerous large multinationals, some of our closest and longest relationships are with Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s).
EM’s experience includes a variety of:
• industries, services, infrastructure sectors, trading etc;
• listed company, public limited company, private limited company, partnership, proprietorship. NGO, branch/liaison/project offices etc.
• private companies, public companies, companies listed on stock exchanges, foreign-controlled companies, joint-venture companies etc.
EM’s industry-specific experience includes the following:
|B2B||Furniture Fittings & Accessories||Retail|
|B2C||Graphics & Animation||Sanitaryware|
|Banking||Gas & Power Turbines||Software|
|Capital Goods||Handicrafts||Steel Fibres|
|Chemicals||Information Technology||Submarine Equipments|
|Confectionery||Management Education||Textile Machinery|
|Credit Insurance||Medical Disposables||Travel & Tourism|
|Distribution||Multi-level Marketing||Television Channel|
|Engineering||Not for Profit/NGO||Web Services|
|E-Commerce||Oil & Gas||Factoring/Forfeiting|